- The items you order will be delivered to the address you provide when the order was placed, please call us if you’ve any queries
- Orders placed before 3.00 pm during the week days ,will be processed on the same day and will be delivered based on the requested delivery option.
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the Supplier’s control the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and we’ll refund or re-credit you the full amount that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for delivery.
- If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods (otherwise than by reason of circumstances under control of the Supplier) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Supplier , the Supplier may:
4.1 store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage; or
4.2 sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to you for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods.
- If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations the Supplier shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to the Supplier. Should you fail to return the goods, the Supplier reserves the right to deduct any direct costs incurred by the Supplier in retrieving the goods as a result of such failure.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as “UNCHECKED”. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
- Abilitystore limited can accept no responsibility if any delivery details you provide us with are incorrect or if any order is held up as a result of incorrect details. Customers are also responsible for ensuring that any order acknowledgements are complete and accurate.
- Delivery Charges: £5.99 for all orders under £75 in Mainland UK. Free Delivery over £75 orders in Mainland UK.
- We do deliver and set up free of charge for the larger items including riser recliner chairs, mobility scooters, electric beds, bath lifts etc in 30 miles radius
- For international deliveries, please contact us before placing your orders: +00 44 1372 450667 or email@example.com